Monday, February 12, 2007

Reviewing: John Chow dot Com

I have been a subscriber for his blog now for about one month. Every morning, (including this one) I will check my RSS reader. John Chow dot Com is one of the first blogs I check for updates. This morning I also picked up a copy of the National Post and saw the article about him and his site. So I decided to review his blog.

Let me start off by saying that he is a born blogger. I just recently read his post on the "10 Blogging Mistakes to Avoid". That post, and the rest of his blog tips have inspired me to start my own blog. I am also going to have ads on my site, trying to earn money. But like he said, "John Chow dot Com makes money because I don’t blog for money. If the only reason you’re blogging is to get rich, you will fail." I am going to follow what you say, and not only blog for the little bit of money included in it. But for the fact that I love to write. Your blog is great, keep up the good work!

No comments: